Packing Flatware and plates
- Choose our Dish Packs and place a stack of wrapping paper on the table.The sheets should be large enough to accommodate the plates or object you need to pack.
- Place the first plate in the center of the top sheet and fold one corner of the sheet over the plate until it's completely covered.
- Take the next plate and place it on top of the first plate.
- Wrap the remaining three corners of the wrapping paper over the second plate.
- Secure the wrapping paper with packing tape.
- Place the two plates in the box on their side. Plates should never be packed flat.
If the box encounters any kind of force, plates on their edge can sustain a lot more pressure. Continue wrapping and placing the plates in the box until the box it tightly packed.
- Fold in the edges of the bubble wrap so the plates are covered/ protected.
- Mark the box "Fragile", list the items on the outside and their location: "Kitchen" or "Dining Room".
- Place heavier items on the bottom; lighter items on top.
- The box you use shouldn't be too big. Remember, the maximum weight should be 50 lbs.